Keep Moving Forward
Episode #31 - Keep Moving Forward
- If you keep moving forward you will make it through the “crashing waves” and turmoil and make it into the calm water.
- Most of the things that are scary or overwhelming to us are often shadows or perceptions we have of the way things are. They are often not as bad as we think they are once we face them.
- As big as the waves may be, if you know how to dive through the wave at the right time and in the right way, you can get through the waves unscathed.
- Finding the right mentor can help lead you through the right place in the waves.
- Be prepared to go deep into where your mentor is pointing you.
- Be willing to push through the waves with the help of a mentor. They can lead you to the deep waters where opportunities lie.
- If you are faced with a challenge that seems too big for you, seek out the help of a mentor.
- Mentors don’t always look like what you think they should look like. Your mentor might be: someone from church, community organization, or even someone who isn’t involved in business at all.
- Fix Your Funnel’s Claim Your Life Back Event will help you to know what you should be doing, understand some business models that work, how to position yourself to make things easier for yourself, and how to lay out the long-play. Text CLAIM to 760-621-8199 to apply to see if the Claim Your Life Back Event is right for you.
- If you keep moving forward, you will get where you want to go.