Visualize Key Metrics in Your Business
Visualize Key Metrics in Your Business
- Fix Your Funnel uses Graphly to visually see data from Infusionsoft.
- Infusionsoft’s most powerful function isn’t automation, but rather the data it provides regarding what is going on in your business.
- As you integrate Infusionsoft into your business, you start gathering data about customers, about prospects, and how they interact with your company.
- This data is the most valuable part of Infusionsoft because when it is visualized properly it shows you trends in your business.
- Gut intuition is extremely important in business and helps us know what we need to be doing as business owners, but what is more powerful is data that tells us stories.
- Data + intuition will help you to make intelligent business decisions.
- If you are using Infusionsoft, consider using Graphly in addition as a tool to visualize key metrics in your business. This will allow you to make better decisions in your business.
Transcription of Episode
[00:00:00] In our last episode, I talked about using Slack with Infusionsoft and at the tail end of that, I thought of another thing that we use to let Infusionsoft tell us what's going on without us having to go through and dig through a bunch of stuff. I realized I couldn't really tack it on to the last episode because it would have just made it too long and disjointed.
So I'm going to talk to you today about how we see or visualize information inside of our Infusionsoft. The service that we use to do that is actually called Graphly, graphly.io if you want to go check it out on the interwebs, but what Graphly does is it allows you to visually see data from your Infusionsoft.
For a long time, in fact, if you want to go back onto our Facebook page, that's facebook.com/fixyourfunnel, you got to go way back, I think it was like three years ago, I had post on there where I talked about what the most powerful function of Infusionsoft is and it's not automation. [00:01:00] I know that that can be kind of a shocking statement to say, but really automation isn't the most powerful thing that you can get from Infusionsoft. It is a powerful thing, but it's not the most powerful. The most powerful things actually the data about what's going on in your business.
As you get Infusionsoft integrated into your business processes, you start gathering data about customers, about prospects, about how they interact with their company and what kind of results you're getting. And as you get Infusionsoft set up a little bit more over time, then the more data you start to gather. This data is the most valuable part of Infusionsoft because when it's visualized properly, which is where Graphly comes in handy for us, it starts to show you trends in your business.
Now, if you're like most people in small business, as entrepreneurs, we operate quite a bit off of our gut. Gut intuition is extremely important in business because we tend to pick up on subtle clues as [00:02:00] entrepreneurs that help us to know what we need to be doing. We may not always listen and act on those subtle clues, but they're there. That is powerful, but what's even more powerful for an entrepreneur is to be able to have data that tells us stories. That data, combined with our intuition, creates a very powerful situation for you to make smart business decisions. As refined as your intuition may be, as refined as your gut may be to make good decisions in your business, if you'll add data into that, which means being able to see what the results of your actions are inside of Infusionsoft through visual charts, you can start making some really intelligent business decisions and that's where it gets really exciting. That's the last thing I want to say about that.
If you're using Infusionsoft, you really do need to consider graphly.io. I think it's a good tool. It's very economical, but the reports that it will show you will allow you to visualize some of the key metrics in your business and [00:03:00] allow you to start being able to make better decisions by combining data and intuition. This is Ryan Chapman with Fix Your Funnel. Hope this helps you today.